04-11-2010 08:31 AM
someone might have already said this, usb keyboard support so i dont have to try to type someting out with the remote for an hour. also not sure about usb hub support, i might fill up all the ports and i need more space, sure i could unplug one device but i want a list of everything i have on demand and not have to go searching through one hard drive at a time.
04-11-2010 11:14 AM
yes, PLEASE FIX SORTING WHEN BROWSING VIA NETWORK. It is ridiculous (and very hard and time consuming) to browse page by page through folders that have hundreds of files in them because they are not sorted in alphabetical order and instead they are in some random idiots order. Seriously. CS101 programming concept. Simple sort. Thats all I ask for.
04-12-2010 04:30 AM
i'd like to see:
1. while watching a movie to be able to go into the settings of the device - e.g. change text encoding etc, and than get right back to the movie, rather than getting you back to the home screen, having to navigate to the movie again.
2. when connected to a network to be able to index the movies/music/pictures from that on the device when going into the main categories there. at the moment i have to go every time into the network navigate to folders find stuff etc. its big inconvenience to naviage every time.
3. subtitles spacing, size, color.
4. bittorrent client
04-14-2010 01:38 AM
I want my features,
1 - If the existing auto load subtitle
2 - Subtitles get option menu and subtitle font, size, color settings
3 - Turkish character problem continues, the subtitles are missing Turkish characters comes
4 - Remove the USB drive / off adjustment on Windows Add installation disk error scanning wants otherwise.
5 - Audio settings can detailed in (EQ, 2 +1, 5 +1, DTS, etc.).
6 - While watching a film when the adjustments should go back from where it was filmed (with the back button should return to the last menu)
04-21-2010 11:54 AM
Lots of features requested. My request is on page 12.
My unit freezes up when something is wrong. Glitch in the video, problem with the subtitle, taking too long to load.
Lots of reasons... Anyway without an on-off switch, I have to pull the plug. That can't be good for it.
How about freezing everything up when there's a problem except for the on-off switch on the remote. Even having the unit shut off when there's a problem would be better than having it freeze up.
Then I can turn it off and on and just bypass the problem that caused it to freeze.
04-22-2010 06:53 PM
Seeing how many end users are upset about firmware 1.55 not allowing to downgrade, I have a request to add to Firmware Updates page on FAT+.
During Firmware update process, Seagate should announce any "changes/bug fixes" or "what's new", before installing new firmware. Seems harmless to me. Had I known that 1.55 would not change bugs from 1.45, and adding new features like Netflix, and not allowing me to downgrade previous firmware, I may have waited on firmware update.
04-25-2010 07:03 AM
1) show thumbnails when browsing Network folders
2) configurable folder links - would like to be able to edit a config file in a folder so that FAT+ knows that when I click on that folder eg SOME_MOVIE,
it should automatically start playing SOME_MOVIE\VIDEO_TS\video_ts.ifo