09-24-2011 04:33 PM
I tried formating it from my computer by selecting FAT32, however the only option it gives me is exFAT and my Playstation still does not recognize it. Please help!!!!!!
09-25-2011 04:28 PM
I've used this Seagate DiscWizard for years. It's quick, SAFE, and simple!
MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP ALL YOUR DATA BEFORE PERMORMING THIS TASK!!!!!
1) Download the Seagate DiscWizard from here:
2) Install this app. on your computer
3) Launch Seagate DiscWizard
4) Select "Add New Disc"
5) Select your 500G External hard drive from the list
6) Follow on-screen instructions and select FAT32