02-24-2009 08:56 PM - edited 02-24-2009 09:10 PM
1, to backup certain folders on another NAS to the MSS2
2, then backup the MSS2 folders into a Maxtor on touch 4 plus via the USB attached to MSS2
3. all must be dont by schedual
1. unable to backup mapped network drives
2. unable to turn off the overright confirmation window ,ie when a file already exist it will prompt " file already exist do you want to replace"
what i tried
1. donwload 3rd party software syncback, and it works but hit a stop when i encounter problme 2 above
here is the screentshot of what i want to remove
02-27-2009 09:59 AM
1. The included software will not back up another network drive to the MSS 2. So you will want to use a third party program for that.
2. Disable "Drag and Sort". It is trying to move files from the root of the share to an appropriate folder. So it's trying to move the .doc file to "My Documents".